Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Snow Day

Well, the first snow day of the winter hit us today, with nearly 5 inches at our house before 9 a.m. There is something about waking up and seeing a blanket of the white stuff out your window that I can't really explain. Maybe it was the excitement when I was a kid, knowing there would be no school and we could go sledding. Along with nearly every school district in the area closed, my work also closed its doors. I am sure I'll get out in the white stuff at some point today, but I've got a lot of work to do to get this media guide done, so Pandora is fired up and the "home office" is in full effect.

Our house covered in a little over 4 inches of snow this morning.

For the record, I predicted 5 inches of snow by this morning, so almost there.

Not much activity in the neighborhood this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment